What's new

Whitewater Express

Blanco

Reaction score
You can find most Whitewaters on LoopNet for sale on a lease buy back for 4-5M. Can't wait for all these corporate PE washes to fail. Sure some do good but majority dont to justify a 5M build hence why there for sale. Just taking investors money and selling dreams. There a cancer to this business and its only a matter of time.

Buckeye Hydro

Reaction score
Had one open nearby and have had zero luck trying to talk to someone to offer our goods/services re water treatment/spot free

liftheavy

Reaction score
Got a new one in Springfield

you know- where they eat the ducks and the cats!
that is taken out of context, ohio residents are not eating the cats or using them for voodoo rituals.

the 20,000 haitian migrants who were dumped in springfield ohio, a city of 58,000, are the ones who are eating ducks and there are literal clips of police encounters and city hall meetings addressing this

ShinePro

Reaction score
that is taken out of context, ohio residents are not eating the cats or using them for voodoo rituals.

the 20,000 haitian migrants who were dumped in springfield ohio, a city of 58,000, are the ones who are eating ducks and there are literal clips of police encounters and city hall meetings addressing this
NO KIDDING! 🤦‍♂️

you have only been on here for a month
You ll get used to my smart ass farmboy humor in a while hopefully

Have lived in this area forever
Been watching this go on now for a while
Probably 3 yrs since they started coming in. Used to have parks with ponds with ducks and swans in them. Not anymore!

traveler17

Reaction score
You can find most Whitewaters on LoopNet for sale on a lease buy back for 4-5M. Can't wait for all these corporate PE washes to fail. Sure some do good but majority dont to justify a 5M build hence why there for sale. Just taking investors money and selling dreams. There a cancer to this business and its only a matter of time.
Preach it brotha!! 🤙🏽

ShinePro

Reaction score
At the Springfield site
Another tunnel is going in a mile down the road.
The building got huge last couple weeks.
I believe its going to be indoor vacuums.
Going to be interesting to watch this play out.

OurTown

Reaction score
At the Springfield site
Another tunnel is going in a mile down the road.
The building got huge last couple weeks.
I believe its going to be indoor vacuums.
Going to be interesting to watch this play out.

Another Ultimate Shine site. They paid FU money for the land. I'm not sure what the extra building is but does look it like it could be indoor vacs.