What's new

Who has good surgical "huck" towels?

MEP001

Reaction score
Has anyone found a supplier for a good huck towel? I bought some used ones from Towels By Dr. Joe, and they're a mix of different weaves. The new ones they sell for vending are extremely linty (despite being advertised as lint-free) and after being washed are even worse. But some of the ones mixed into the used ones are much better; thicker cloth, more absorbent and really are lint-free. The weave is a sort of herringbone pattern. If anyone knows where to find these in bulk I'd really like to know.

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't like the Quick Dry either, and after I posted this I did a little more searching. What I got in the used bundle are huck towels; the Quick Dry and the "surgical" towels from Dr. Joe are not. Thanks for the site; it looks promising, and I may order some to see what they're like, but they're so much cheaper than what I've been getting I'll be very surprised if they're any good.

chadrpalmer

Reaction score
auto towels out of California, after shipping i think we way about 70 cents a towel, they do a heck of a job

MEP001

Reaction score
Their "huck" towel doesn't look like it's a huck weave. It's also too expensive for a towel I plan to vend for $1.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
How about microfiber towels from Sam's.
24 towels for qpprx. $10.50 comes out to around .47 each and they work great.