What's new

WW2.0 Triple shine one side watery

Reaction score
hi there, I had this issue for few years. Changed the foam generator on the top of the machine but still the same. It cant be the air line, because Driver side is foamy and nice, but passage side is watery. Air and Product liens both connect before the foam generator and THEN goes to both sides (not BEFORE). I even added a valve on one side to try to balance both sides. I think this is a common issue on WW2.0? Anyone else has same issue? How do you explain this to customers?

chaz

Reaction score
Are there separate (small) check valves at the formers that are clogged. crack in air line or connection

chaz

Reaction score
I don’t have your machine. On my unit there are three airlines and three foam lines at the foamer on both driver and passenger side. That’s a total of 6 mini check valves that can be blocked.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Clean your foam generator. If your foam generator has black mesh (instead of stainless)you need to look for debris downstream of the generator, starting right where the product tees at the generator. It can get hung in the turns.

I had a problem recently and the only way to finally fix it was to clean the generator, replace the push lock hose and clean out the foam stick. This was all due to product buildup. Buildup is not common with low ph soaps but can occur with neutral ph soaps and polish/wax products.

Also while you’re at it make sure your tank filters have no buildup on them I don’t think that your problem but if your procon pump is humming loudly when it runs that is a good sign it’s not getting good product flow from the tank.