What's new

3 bay SS farthest bay soap issue

Nschneider123

Reaction score
I have a 3 bay SS (old super wash)! In the farthest bay from the pump room the high pressure soap is really light compared to the other 2 bays! Is there a way to adjust the high pressure soap? I’ve looked and can’t find anywhere to adjust it. I am new and still learning only owned the place for about 6 months so learning where everything is. Any help is greatly appreciated

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Many different system out there so hard to advise. MIne had a separate line from the soap tank to an injector at each pump. Each line had a screen filter in the tank. When HP soap was chosen a solenoid at the tank would open allowing soap t flow to the injector. So, you could have a clogged screen, bad solenoid or electrical connection to it, bad injector or something else if your system is different.

OurTown

Reaction score
I have a 3 bay SS (old super wash)! In the farthest bay from the pump room the high pressure soap is really light compared to the other 2 bays! Is there a way to adjust the high pressure soap? I’ve looked and can’t find anywhere to adjust it. I am new and still learning only owned the place for about 6 months so learning where everything is. Any help is greatly appreciated

Do you have the flow meters for soap and polish? If so they should be adjustable and you can open it up more. There are many other things it could be but that is potentially a few easy fix.