What's new

Anyone heard of Cascade ?

mac

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone out there has any experiences with this company. They make a three brush rollover in Michigan, and seem to sell mostly to auto dealers. Any thoughts, good, bad, or indifferent are welcome.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Mac,
I have been working in the CW industry here is Michigan for the past 15 years and I have not heard of them, nor have I seen one. Do they have a website? I tried to find it, but the search is filled with actual car washes in Cascade, MI (a suburb near-by).
If they can tell you a location where they have one operating in Michigan, I may be able to check it out.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Ryko is not all bad! At the Distributor level there are some great Distributors that really offer good service and assistance. Lucky for us we have one of those. They have also done major improvements on equipment for General Operators versus Big Oil Companies. I think they are making a slow, but good transition. The OHD is a good machine.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Gator,
Bill is just giving me a hard time. Bill has two OHD's and a signature series we installed for him when Michigan was a Ryko direct area. He just could not believe I was trying to help Mac because I am always after Mac for complaining about Ryko.

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Mac,
Any info on this manufacture? I like to research local companies.

Dean Taylor

Dean Taylor, CATEC.com
Reaction score
Hi Mac,

I have reclaim systems installed with several of their machines. There is one at Lexus/Jaguar in Sarasota if you want to see one. Let me know.

Dean

mac

Reaction score
Cascade is located in Belleville, MI. They seem to be a low key manufacturer, but the places I've seen the machines are high end auto dealers. I am really looking for techs that have installed and worked on them. (And thank you Chuck for that info.) Bill Neckrock, you should not be surprised that rykopro wants to assist on this. It's my innate charm that does it every time.

Gabriel

Reaction score
A quick search shows Zimmer Car Wash in N.C. with pictures and good looking locations. There are pictures of the Automatic and additional locations.

carwash1966

Reaction score
I have seen 4 of them in the upper-midwest... They are a simple; well made 3 brush machine. In the few times I have seen them run; they seem to wash much better than the five brush units I have seen...

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
Looks like we will be working on one of these. I had to come back and read this thread.