What's new

Auto Cashiers

Washed Away

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am a new car wash investor and I have been researching my equipment for some time now. However, I am having trouble deciding on the auto cashier. So far it has been between the Hamilton and Wash Select II. I will be having credit card in my SS bays so I understand that the DAN system would be necessary with the Hamilton. Recently a third choice has been thrown into the mix. The Entry Wizard from Jim Coleman (The Water Wizard 2.0 will be my automatic). Any suggestions?

Washed Away

mr-gte

northeast Pa
Reaction score
I vote NO WAY to the expensive Coleman Entry Wizard
Experienced Coleman distributors use unitec at their own washes in lieu of Entry Wizards.
Poor product
Poor service
Customer funded tech support
Check the Coleman section on the forum for more info
Dan system sounds good
We need more feed back from the Dan system owners

robblackburn

Reaction score
I am a new Coleman dist. and I have 8 of the Coleman entry wizards in service at my personal washes. I orginally had Hamilton and was not happy with them at all - to many bill acceptor issues. I pulled them out about 5 years ago and have had the Entry Wizard ever since. The Entry Wizard with the mars bill acceptor is hard to beat and the new units with the bill to bill changers are great. I have three of these units running for about 14 months with only two bill jams ever. I will be glad to answer any quesitons.

Rob

Doug P.

Reaction score
I bought 2 new wash selects 4.5 years ago with pos and credit card and they have been great. I have had 7 of the hamilton acw's over the years and they have been good except for their own brand of validators which used to be crap, and their credit card system from 9 years ago was not very good. I would definitely get a mars validator in the hamilton if I went that route.

MEP001

Reaction score
You can have a Hamilton auto cashier without the D.A.N. system, but it will interface with it for faster processing and some conveniences.

Reds

Reaction score
I have had one JC Entry Wizard and 2 Unitec WS2's. The Coleman service that I have received is very good, and I am very happy with the JC products. But I prefer the Unitec WS2 with Mars bill acceptors.

Washed Away

Reaction score
You can have a Hamilton auto cashier without the D.A.N. system, but it will interface with it for faster processing and some conveniences.
I am aware that I don't need the DAN system with the Hamilton alone, but I plan on having credit card acceptors in my SS bays and it is my understanding that I will need for that.

Thank to everyone who responsed. You have been very helpful.

MEP001

Reaction score
I wasn't sure by your question if you realized that or not - just thought I'd say.