What's new

Belanger Vector PLC - 2 Arm

spotfree92

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone her have a spare Vector PLC? Mitsubishi FX2N-64MT

We've got an older vector rapid wash (2 Arm) and looks like the PLC is fried and needs to be replaced.

Will still have to find the root cause as to why it fried all of the sudden... We did get GFCI faults x2 and were able to reset, but now PLC wont light up at all.

Thanks,

Gary

Attachments

Last edited:

spotfree92

Reaction score
Thank you @I.B. Washincars

Gave them a call and looks like its a new unit which needs programming.

And since my unit doesn't turn on at all, I won't be able to copy/transfer the program. Although, the 3V battery is still alive, could possibly find someone who could repair the unit.

Blanco

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone her have a spare Vector PLC? Mitsubishi FX2N-64MT

We've got an older vector rapid wash (2 Arm) and looks like the PLC is fried and needs to be replaced.

Will still have to find the root cause as to why it fried all of the sudden... We did get GFCI faults x2 and were able to reset, but now PLC wont light up at all.

Thanks,

Gary
Have you used a meter to test for power at the PLC? Also, like most companies programs change so just because someone has the same PLC the programming might not match your cabinet wiring.

spotfree92

Reaction score
@Blanco Yes, we have confirmed our power to the unit. Had a technician out to confirm as well.

You're correct!

I was hoping if someone had and vector PLC sitting so we don't have to do the programming. To be honest, that's a gamble too, because that 3v battery is what holds the programming on the board. If its dead, then it wont function as it should.