What's new

Car damage

Etowah

Yann Xiong

Reaction score
A Porsche was damaged in the car wash on my new roll-over machine. the side brush stuck in the gap of car, pull and damage the parts. i think it is machine design problem. Maybe i need to change the brush or ask update the program. do you meet the accident before? and anyone can give me some advices?

Attachments

washnshine

Reaction score
That looks like a pretty rigid piece of trim on the car. It also looks pretty recessed where it would be tough for the wash media to get lodged in there. Are you sure there was not some damage or that it was loose before the wash? Do you have cameras? Does your wash use a closed cell foam material? Most of the time that will snap off the brush if it is hung up.

OurTown

Reaction score
A Porsche was damaged in the car wash on my new roll-over machine. the side brush stuck in the gap of car, pull and damage the parts. i think it is machine design problem. Maybe i need to change the brush or ask update the program. do you meet the accident before? and anyone can give me some advices?
What machine do you have?

Yann Xiong

Reaction score
i have CCTV system. and i checked record. it looks pretty strong. the machine stopped but brush not snap off when brush stuck. The brush is PE and i dont know the cell structure. so i will try to change brush firstly. and i found some providers, GALLOP, NEOGLIDE looks good.