What's new

Car detailing shop in Phoenix

Azexcrt

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm looking for a decent car detailing shop in Phoenix. Just got my car back from a place that was recommended, but I'm not really sure about the quality.
The interior still had some dust in the vents and they missed a few spots on the exterior that I had to wipe myself afterward. Plus, the guy handling the payment seemed kind of off, didn't really give me an itemized receipt, just a total. It wasn’t too expensive, but still, I’m wondering if this is standard practice or if I should be concerned?
Anyone know if this sounds normal, or should I be looking for a new shop? Any recommendations would be appreciated!"

Last edited:

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
did they explain to you ahead of time what would be done as part of the service? If so what did they say the job included? What was the price, what kind of vehicle do you have? You're complaining about dust in the vents; that's some thing that is handled with compressed air, general purpose cleaner, brushes and a steam generating machine. My detail shop always uses steam to clean the vents because that is the best way i have found to truly sanitize them. There's not really another way to Accomplish That in my opinion.

My shop gets $325-450 for a complete detail including a hand wash, clay, hand wax and full interior. Buffing is extra. We remove tar and sap, apply nev r dull to brightwork and detail the engine and trunk. We apply collinite 476s double coat wax ( best i have found ). We use mytee steamers, mytee extractor, tornador guns etc for interiors. For odors, we use an ozone generator. All washing is done by hand in our ss bay. We usually run the vehicle thru the razor first to get an initial clean as well as underbody flush.

Last edited: