What's new

Carwash consignment.com do they ever get back with you?

sparkey

Reaction score
I have inquired about a few things on carwash consignment.com over the last several months and it seems that either I don't get a response back from them or it takes so long to get a response I forgot I even sent an email. I even sent them an email inquiring about selling an item on their website and they never wrote me back. Does everyone have this problem with this site? If people are paying to sell items on this site they can't be getting what they think they are paying for.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I inquired about a listing a few weeks ago and they got right back to me. Sometimes they have trouble communicating with the seller if you have questions about the listing. Give them a call.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I bought one item through them and experienced the same challenges you're referencing. Call constantly, it's the only way to get through.

4csuns

Reaction score
I recently made an inquiry with them and they got back to me the same day. Not always that good though, but keep trying.

Clem

Obeco1

Reaction score
You have to call and ask to talk to Alan, then you call back and ask to talk to Alan , they will take a message , then you have to call back and ask to talk to Alan, eventually you will get to talk to Alan then you can get something done.