What's new

Coin Deposit

Yahya

Reaction score
Why give your coins to the bank to count them, meanwhile you can do it by yourself and save money.

I deal with a lot of coins (and tokens too) in my SS car wash, and the best option for me so far is a coin counter machine. I bought a brand new one from NuCoun on Amazon and it does an incredible work.

At first, it might be expensive but it's cost-efficient and saves time and money in the long run.

STXCW

Reaction score

I buy these on amazon, put $1k in each bag and drop them off at the bank, usually $4k to $6k monthly. They immediately make the deposit, if there is a discrepancy from the armored truck company that picks it up, the bag is then returned to the bank. The armored company audits via scale, so my original sealed and serial numbered bag is returned to the bank and they can call me to verify the bag is untampered, if i choose to do so. In the last 5 years i have had 1 bag actually be incorrect and it is where i put too much in the bag due to a math error. The bank dumped it in their coin machine and recounted and adjusted the deposit accordingly. If a bank wont take your money its time to find another bank. We did this almost 15 years ago when the bank told us they were no longer taking our quarters. That bank lost several accounts from family members at the same time and they are still calling back to this day asking us to bring our business back to them.
We use the same type of bag and armored truck picks up.