What's new

credit card count-up; large timer display?

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Lisa glad to see you added the credit cards, large displays and upgraded.
I like your web site.
I was thinking of selling Gift Cards in my glass vending machine, offering a 10% to 20% discount like you do on your site. Are you selling many through the web site?
How's the Blastodryer working out? Are many people using it? Do they like it?
I've been thinking about putting them in too. What do they cost per bay?

LisaLyons

Reaction score
I have a recharger at my site so most of my sales and recharging is done at the carwash, however I'm starting to get more people going to the website to register and buy on-line. This is just a couple months old so I'm still in the learning stage & so are my customers. I'm planning on a big marketing push in the summer months to get customers registered on-line. Summer is my busy time. I have the Blastodryers in 2 bays - wasn't sure how my market would take to them but I'm averaging about 7 hours a month on the two bays. Payback on investment in two years would be about 90 minutes a month so - yeah, I'm happy with it. I'm planning on installing them in two more bays this year, and the rest of the bays as income increases. Customers are enjoying them. Lots of good feedback.

mjc3333

Reaction score
credit card vendor?

Paul, what company did you finally end up using at your wash? I read your article in SSCWN. It was very helpful. Thanks Mike
For those of you with in-bay credit card acceptance, if you use count-up do you have a large timer display such or jus the small timer at the coin box?

Do you think the large timer display would be worth the $ ?