What's new

From Software to Suds: Eager to buy my first Car Wash!

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Thank you for your concern. I have a herniated disc at C6-C7 that has caused a pinched nerve in my neck, leading to some loss of range of motion in my left arm. However, I’m expected to make a full recovery, and I’m determined to transition into owning and operating a car wash. I am aware of the physical demands and am prepared to work through them as I regain my full health.
Timely post. This afternoon I am having an MRI on my neck too see why I have a pinched nerve which is causing pain/numbness/tingling/weakness going down my right arm.

floppgean

Reaction score
Timely post. This afternoon I am having an MRI on my neck too see why I have a pinched nerve which is causing pain/numbness/tingling/weakness going down my right arm.
[/QUOTE

I understand what you're going through—dealing with a pinched nerve can be really tough. I tried steroid shots, which didn’t work for me, but I know others who had success with them. Turmeric juice has helped me a lot with inflammation. I hurt my neck while working out, and it took me a few days to figure it out. I have been dealing with it about 12 months now, my doctor said I have a 95% chance of recovery without surgery—it’s just going to take time. I’ve done physical therapy, occupational therapy, and now I’m starting aquatic therapy. I’m definitely improving, though I still can’t do a jumping jack or lift my 20-pound dog. But with that said, I’m getting better and managing without pain meds. I hope your MRI gives you helpful answers and that you’re on the road to recovery soon! If you'd like to chat more about it, feel free to reach out. Having a good support system is vital to your recovery.

Last edited: