What's new

Graphene

washnshine

Reaction score
I started using Graphene in my tunnel and it is definitely a keeper. I started by putting it on my top package at no extra charge for a month. I didn’t advertise it or charge for it - no signs, lights, arches, etc. it was applied without any notice right after the ceramic sealant. Customers getting that package started asking me if there was some change to my wash and I replied that we were testing some chemicals. Everyone who noticed said their cars looked shinier, brighter and felt slick. Now that the free trial month is up, I will be selling it as a $3 add- on to the top package. It passed my anonymous trial with flying colors. I only want it added to the top package because I feel the real value of the product is the synergistic effect with the ceramic application. What will they come up with next? 😂

kentadel

Reaction score
It's great when customers notice and comment! Do you apply both the same, as in nozzles and rate, and do you follow immediately with spot free?

washnshine

Reaction score
It's great when customers notice and comment! Do you apply both the same, as in nozzles and rate, and do you follow immediately with spot free?
Yes - regular K nozzles and about 2 oz per car. Spot free right after and the cars shed water like crazy- blowers get them bone dry.