What's new

Has anyone used these Boartex brush heads?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I tried them maybe ten years ago. Unless they've changed designs and construction I can't recommend them.

Cwajciec

Reaction score
I have one next to 2 hogs hair all replaced at the same time. They are only 3 months old but the Boartex seems a little more durable. The bristles shiny like soft nylon but function on the car seems the same.

water guy

Reaction score
I've had my loyal customers for many yrs 20+ to be exact I'm afraid they would notice.

ShinePro

Reaction score
Talked to one of the owners of the company today.
These are new first of the year.
Had one in Nashville at the show to see
Wished I would have stopped in to take a look, but I ve been a Universal brush customer forever, so I passed right by.
He said they are really good- but not as good as the actual hog hair brush.
But much better than any nylon brush.
I m gonna order one to see for myself.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
So mine, (again this at least ten years ago) "Smushed" flat in a matter of weeks. Maybe they have fixed that. Also recently tried a nogs hair about four years ago and quickly went back to Universal or Erie. I know they have gotten expensive but we make thousands of dollars of bay time with them before they wear out, so I consider it a fair trade. I just swap out handle and all just to give the customer the best experience.

soapy

Reaction score
I tried the Boartex also five years and they quickly flattened out. I have switched over the Hog Daddy hair brushes after using Erie for years. I am happy with the Hog Daddys.