What's new

Looking for a Mobile App for Self Serve and IBA

slash007

Reaction score
My customers & I were having all sorts of network problems with the Coinless app on Wednesday 6/5. Either the app was NOT turning on, or NOT turning off!! 😣 Customers were upset. I was on-site and couldn't access the Owner's Portel. I thought it was my internet, and cycled power to the modem. When that didn't fix the problem, I reached out to Coinless, and heard back from Connor later that day. He said they did an upgrade and some users had issues. I thought that was the end of it, until the next day when 2 customers contacted me - very upset!! One was charged $72 and the other $113. My Coinless portel didn't even show those charges. At first I thought it was a scam, until I checked the Cardpointe report (card processing company) and saw the charges. I quickly refunded them their money, along with a sincere apology. In the future, Ever Wash / Coinless should contact customers when they do software upgrades.
That overcharge was on 6/5, must be due to the Coinless issues you spoke of. Same here, Coinless portal didn't show the charges, but CardPointe did. I knew from my daily email showing income. No way I had $900 in one day lol.

MO_Wash

Reaction score
Didn’t get the Coinless/Everwash acquisition email, probably should have as a Coinless customer so appreciate yall posting it here.

If Everwash drops the Coinless ap/UI and just leverages the hardware, they will have missed an opportunity as it’s designed well, has modern look/feel, and variety of customer options is working well for us - we liked (and customers appreciated) the option of loyalty, a monthly subscription at a multiplied credit, or an unlimited option. It looks like Everwash pushes the unlimited (?) membership game pretty hard. Is that due to their fee structure? Do they offer anything else within their app - loyalty, etc? Thanks all

Last edited: