What's new

Meter box custom decals

Rudy

Reaction score
I need a good recommendation for custom meter box decals.

I remember reading something recently (on the forum), but I can't find the link.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Greg is correct. But don't try to drive there. It is very difficult to find. ha

edredtop

Reaction score
I need a good recommendation for custom meter box decals.

I remember reading something recently (on the forum), but I can't find the link.
Kleen-Rite just announced they are making coin boxes in-house and if you click on the video link I'm including, at 2:05 Phil says they are making the decals too. Hope that helps.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
To bad they don't include any prices on their website.
Their prices are reasonable. A few months ago I ordered some customized Coleman full face meter door decals and custom aluminum-backed menu boards. The meter decals were 40.00 each and the menu boards 80.00 each. It would cost you close to $80 to buy lexan menu boards and add the function strips from Kleen rite. The meter decals were the thick 3M material. I handle most correspondence via email and turnaround time was from final proof to shipping was less than two weeks.

soapy

Reaction score
I had some that. were done locally and they only charged me $12.50 each. I had a extra from earlier order and they just copied it.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I had some that. were done locally and they only charged me $12.50 each. I had a extra from earlier order and they just copied it.
That's a heck of a deal!

I will say what I ordered was a standard pattern and all they did was a little customization to what they would consider a stock decal- my customer service number, some crypto instructions, etc. A few years ago when I started with a blank canvas for several vacuums and had a lot of back and forth changes they charged a design charge.

side note- I've always just done measurements and can get them close but not perfect. A guy I know uses a piece of poster board and a scalpel or x-acto knife to make a pattern for his sign guy. He said that gets them perfect.