What's new

New Resident Program?

wolfey24

Reaction score
Any ideas on what to include in a new resident program for new home buyers in the area? We have a quick lube and car wash with in bays and self serves. My initial idea was an envelope with our name on the front and a business card, coupon for oil change and free car wash with a little welcoming note. Anybody done this or have any ideas on what to include?

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Any ideas on what to include in a new resident program for new home buyers in the area? We have a quick lube and car wash with in bays and self serves. My initial idea was an envelope with our name on the front and a business card, coupon for oil change and free car wash with a little welcoming note. Anybody done this or have any ideas on what to include?
http://loyalrewards.com/pdfs/S&S PR Auto Laundry News 8-14-06.pdf

Bill Consolo's an upstanding guy, and I've referred people to this service including Bill Proestler a former client.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Be careful with any commitments to moving targets. I had them claimed we signed up. I think it was just an unscrupulous employee trying to boost his sales, but what I noticed was some of the addresses were a 40 minute drive from my place. They would have had to pass 14 similar operations. This was not a realistic potential customer. So if you try that make sure you are not locked in so you can see who they are targeting.
A local guy had some service that targeted new vehicle registrations. We found out because at that time we rented cars and when the fleet turned over we would get 30 plus mailings for his wash.

wolfey24

Reaction score
I looked into the Chamber of Commerce. In my town they do not do the welcome packets, the city does and they just send out the essentials. I was able to pair up with a realtor friend that is getting me a list of homes purchased every 3 months or so. I can just mail them directly to homes in my target area! Thanks for the help.