What's new

Premier Dryer System

liftheavy

Reaction score
hello, this question is leveraged towards operators who have experience using other dryer manufacturers in addition to premier.

i am planning to rebuild one of my site and it is in need of new dryer system (currently running on coleman-hanna dryers from 16 years ago).

i have been considering sonnys, motorcity works, ncs-macneil (tech21 or black widow), but just recently someone mentioned premier dryers, and that is a brand i am not too familiar with except it is often used in iba.

as far as cfm and mph of the air pushed out on spec sheet it looks like it's the weakest dryer out of them all, but the price tag is literally about 1/2 of the competitors i am considering, which would free up funds for other cool upgrades.

would love some feedback on this matter, to see if the difference is negligible.

thanks!

washnshine

Reaction score
I would also recommend taking a look at Belanger blowers as well - they are excellent IMHO.

liftheavy

Reaction score
hmm... i dont know, i feel like belanger went downhill in the last 5 years. still, i'll look into it, thanks.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
You get what you pay for with Premier...

I would recommend buying at least 30-50% more HP with Premier if you want the same performance as "insert other brand". Else your line speed is going to be sacrificed and you will likely need more drying agent per car.

***I currently own Premier, Belanger, & Ryko dryers***

Belanger dryers give ridiculous performance for the HP (granted they are expensive af)

liftheavy

Reaction score
You get what you pay for with Premier...

I would recommend buying at least 30-50% more HP with Premier if you want the same performance as "insert other brand". Else your line speed is going to be sacrificed and you will likely need more drying agent per car.

***I currently own Premier, Belanger, & Ryko dryers***

Belanger dryers give ridiculous performance for the HP (granted they are expensive af)
thank you! that's what i was researching as well, but its good to hear it from someone with experience.