What's new

Replace Entry Wizard 2.0

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I converted both my Rowes on my entry wizards to mars. You need to buy a conversion kit from JC, a validator from Jim at Etowah or off Ebay (I think it is a Model 2632, 24 volt). Also, make sure you get the software upgrade for the black relay box in the entry wizard. I have the instructions from the JC conversion kit. Contact me and I will send them via e-mail. Works great but will cost you around $700 all in. No problems since the install.

Last edited:

MikeV

Reaction score
If you really want to replace your entry system, you might take a look at the new system from Standard. One of the best systems I have seen and less cost than Coleman's, Unitec's and Hamilton's.

okcarwashguy

Reaction score
I am also looking into switching out the Rowe bill acceptor to a Mars acceptor in the JC Entry Wizard. Has anyone done this successfully? I've already spoke with Jim at Etowah Valley and he doesn't have a solution due to the all the JC parts. I have consistant bill jams with the Rowe and need to switch to Mars to elimate customer complaints. I already spoke with JC and they said it can't be done, although they offer Mars acceptors on their new Entry Wizard. Greg, any suggestions?
I have replaced my rowe with the mars in my entry wizard and it wasnt to bad. Had to do a little grinding to the validator to get it to fit properly but nothing that effects the operation of the mars. Now it actually takes bills instead of spitting them out 20 times on every bill.

okcarwashguy

Reaction score
I have one of the new Standard Guardian machines and have been very pleased with it. My other is a entry wizard and I wish i had two of the standards!