What's new

Should I put a new razer in

OurTown

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the M1 getting a clean car out of it is a challenge and yes marketing is coming that's kind of why I want to put another wash in
I'm not familiar with that machine but in general, friction should put out a clean car. Have you reached out to Istobal about it not cleaning well?

zimmmark

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that machine but in general, friction should put out a clean car. Have you reached out to Istobal about it not cleaning well?
The closest dealer I have to meet is Sonny's and that's like pulling teeth

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Not familiar with the M1 but I have two flex fives and they put out great cars. I know earlier models had limited programming flexibility but I'd say it's worth getting a tech to come look at the machine. The factory is in Bristol, Va and if that's not too far away you might could get a factory tech to assess the machine.

Friction is just plain easier to manage the quality of cleaning. Little things like water quality are less important. On my base wash my only chemical is essentially foam brush soap and the cars come out looking very nice.

Eric H

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the M1 getting a clean car out of it is a challenge…
It’s going to be several months before you can get a new Razor installed. I’d spend some time getting this M1 cleaning better. Is the issue mechanical, chemical or some other factor?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd get that machine cleaning well and jazz up the bay with some cleaning and new colored led lights etc. You could make the machine appear new with a vinyl wrap and some cool decals.

What exactly is the reason it's not cleaning? Friction is effective; we all agree on that. If the mechanical aspects are functioning normally, maybe try better chemicals. Find the owners manual for the unit and read through it. Study the manual until you become familiar with the operation of your equipment. Look at the troubleshooting section and see if they have things to adjust if cars aren't coming out clean. It could be something as simple as clogged foot valves or chemical injectors not working correctly.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the M1 getting a clean car out of it is a challenge and yes marketing is coming that's kind of why I want to put another wash in
Sounds like you need a really good chemical rep to set you up give you titrations and Cost per car. What brand chemicals you running now?
Please Don't take this wrong but if your not cleaning with friction you defiantly wont clean good with a Razor being touchfree.