What's new

Sonnys Blower Nozzles

packerscw

Reaction score
What nozzles seem to overall work the best on sonnys blowers? When mounted overhead

Thank you

washnshine

Reaction score
Are you talking about for side drying, or overheads? I like the mammoth for the sides and duck bill for twin blowers on the top center. The round or rectangular extension is good for blowers mounted in such a way that they aim down at a 45° angle from the top corners of the arch. They will get a cross section of the top and upper sides of the vehicle.

packerscw

Reaction score
Yes talking about overhead mounted. Just looking for feedback on all the different nozzles people have liked and used.

washnshine

Reaction score
Duck bill for double overhead, round for single overhead. V- shape for flash dry immediately after drying agent final rinse.

CAR WASH GUY

Reaction score
I like to have multiple duck bills spread apart, and some circular nozzles overhead in order to blow air at a higher velocity. I also have quick flip nozzles for the overhead. But besides the Mammoths, I have rectangular nozzles for the sides.

CAR WASH GUY

Reaction score
I like to have multiple duck bills spread apart, and some circular nozzles overhead in order to blow air at a higher velocity. I also have quick flip nozzles for the overhead. But besides the Mammoths, I have rectangular nozzles for the sides.
Also I forgot to mention 1 v-nozzle and 2 double v-nozzles.BTW I have these DIRECTLY after the drying agent is applied.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
Any chance someone with a Sonny's V nozzle can measure the inside dimensions of the attachment side opening? I want to try and retrofit these to a Premier producer.