What's new

Vacant Tunnel Car Wash Building for Sale or Lease in Huntsville, AL

mike2023

Reaction score
I own a vacant tunnel car wash building Huntsville, which is one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast.

The property has a 100 foot tunnel, a 1300 SF office and about 9 vacuum spots. All of the equipment has been removed.

It was operating as a car wash until a few years ago, when, as I was told, the manager was stealing money from the absentee owners, and the owners closed the business down.

The property is located on the access road to a main thoroughfare with traffic counts of 43,000 cars per day. It also has a 25-foot tall pylon sign.

Neighboring fast food restaurants Popeyes (#1), Wendy's (#4), and McDonalds (#5) are ranked in the top 10 in the entire state of Alabama in foot traffic, according to Placer.ai.

I'm open to a lease, sale, or partnership. I'm also willing to seller finance a portion. If interested, please email me at mike@mikelincre.com. Thank you!

main photo _sm.png 0 main photo _sm.png

Attachments

liftheavy

Reaction score
i remember going down to huntsville al in 2020 to see if there was any washes i could acquire to expand into that city and i saw this wash (closed already at this point) figuring a grand arch, macneil z-frame, rinse, drip space, and 70-90hp dryer system would probably be able to rake in 50-60K cars a year. huntsville is very hot, lots of development going there and in madison... growing very quickly.

ended up not entertaining it seeing the layout was too cramped and the capex to make it the way i wanted to was going to be too high (was going to demo the vac canopy and the office building to set up vac booms right next to the tunnel itself to open up the parking lot and also to create a dividing curb to the incoming customers plus tunnel equipment, etc).

looking at google map i see the area's changed quite a bit since i've been there.

best of luck!

washnshine

Reaction score
If I were trying to sell a tunnel, I would contact either this company, or a similar company. They have acquired numerous washes around me. I do not work for them or have any affiliation with them whatsoever.