What's new

Vendor recommendatios

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
It looks like it's been a while since vending machines were last discussed so I'd appreciate some current comments.
I'm looking to add a through wall unit and get rid of all drop shelf vendors. Under consideration are Vend-It, ShurVend Half Pint and Raddatz LM30.
Feedback on any of these units will help the decision process immensely.
Thanks.
MC

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
With 5 shurvends i guess you know my vote, you can't go wrong with the quality or the service. The shurvend will not be something you will never regret like some vendor purchases.

soapy

Reaction score
I have a couple of shurevends and a LM30 which is the same thing as a Vendit I think. I bought the LM30 before shurevend had their half pint. The shurevends have been very reliable compared to the LM30. The LM30 has a problem letting water get onto the control board. I just replaced the control board again on it but took a lot of measures to try to protect the control board from water. My choice would be to get the shurevend. SHurevend also has the guaranteed delivery.

mac

Reaction score
You shouls also take a look at Etowah Valley's Quick Vend. Also has the guaranteed delivery. That and the Shur Vend are both good units.

Bob C.

Reaction score
I have 6 survends, very happy wihe them. Sales of vending products are high, I belive do to the customer being able to see the products. Service after the sale has always been great. Service after the sale is important to me more than price alone.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Sounds like ShurVend is the way to go. The only reservation is the utilitarian look - not quite as refined as the others. Maybe that's a reasonable trade for reliability.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Utilitarian look does not matter. What matters is a) great selection b) machine works dependably. That is what gets $ in the acceptor.