What's new

What type of material is this car wash brush made of?

thedrowningfish

Reaction score
Hey folks, my name's Marcus and while I've got nothing to do with the car wash industry, I've a question I hope ya'll can help me out with.

You see, I came across a YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pRSwF3fLoRc) of a dog enjoying getting brushed at an automatic car wash and that got me wanting to try it out with my sister's dog as well, or even potentially start it as a business :p

From what I've researched it seems like it's a combination of polyethylene and foam, but I'm not 100% sure which is why it'd be great if anyone of you experts could enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance!

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Nothing but potential issues for injury. if you use a motorized version. Similar version here but of course the weight of the cow, lck of fur toget tangled and design probably is safer.

thedrowningfish

Reaction score
Nothing but potential issues for injury. if you use a motorized version. Similar version here but of course the weight of the cow, lck of fur toget tangled and design probably is safer.
Most definitely the product will be designed for the pet's safety. That cow brush looks like something dogs would enjoy if it was a smaller version - thanks for linking it.

I don't see customers paying for this. Best option, build a dog wash & incorporate some brushes for the dogs. You would need an attendant to ensure customers & dogs are using equipment correctly.
Yeah true. I'm unsure if dog owners would buy it just to shower their dogs since showers are not as frequent. I thought of doing this to solve the problem of dogs disliking showers though. Because it amazed me to see how the dog in the video I linked looked like it was having a blast - while getting washed! The dog wash seems like a neat idea too, thanks for the suggestion!

HeyVern

Reaction score
Most dogs would be fearful of moving equipment and not go anywhere near it. Others may become aggressive and try to bite it. Add into that uneducated owners trying to force their fearful dog to try it and you have a very dangerous situation. Better study up on canine behavior and training if you want to try something like this.