What's new

Dear customer please don't hate me

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dear customer please don't hate me so intensely because my awesome blowers dislodged a rubber piece of trim on top of your Toyota that is barely pressed in there. The blowers knock that loose on every single Toyota that comes through and it's not my fault. The only thing I did wrong was install awesome blowers. Why don't you go to the dealer and complain that this is a crummy design and they could maybe put one or two clips on to prevent these pieces from flopping out whenever they go under car wash blowers. Love, David

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
volume two:

Dear customer: please don't hate me because the Amazon headlights you installed in your truck showed signs of moisture in them after a detail. We didn't "Dial in" on the lights in the washbay when we were washing your vehicle prior to detailing. It's not our fault that your headlights showed moisture after our detail job and not before that according to you. instead of blaming me, why not contact the seller on Amazon and ask them why they sold you a product that didn't perform as advertised? Why not look up a few YouTube videos on your own on what causes this problem and how to remedy it instead of spending time and effort calling me and my employees liars and continuing to blame us, all the while saying how "you don't mean to complain". I think you do mean to complain and I think your complaints are misdirected. I think we should break up because I'm not feeling respected in this relationship.

Last edited:

washnshine

Reaction score
This should be a new book “Letters from a Car Wash Owner”. New York Times Best Seller! 😂