What's new

Hamilton Goldline IDTECH cc retrofit

carstawash

Reaction score
We have been trying to figure out the best way to add memberships to our Goldlines. We run 2 touchless Petit locations. Seems like any system you purchase has their own set of problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you having a lot of trouble with the green button or are your customers figuring it out?

How does the membership sign up work and how long does it take the customer sign up?

Roz

Reaction score
We built a version of the Hamilton App for memberships and special deals. We have about 1000 people on our app. Works most of the time. Sometimes the scanner has been an issue but I think Hamilton found the firmware bug as things have been smoother lately.

Jsobi

Reaction score
We also have the Hamilton app for 5 years or so. Customers take a few minutes to download the app and enter their credit card and choose a wash club. The scanner works great and I could not imagine running my washes without it. The windows 10 DAN computer doesn’t like internet outages or blips in service. That is the weak link I feel. I have LogMeIn and do DAN remote restarts of at least one of our 6 sites weekly. I tried Comcast Fiber at one site and that one is better, but not perfect. The new chip readers will process without Hosted Solutions or DAN tho, but the app needs it to work. I have experienced a bug but Hamilton is looking into it. I had a few with the bay readers and they seemed to solve those. The Green button is an issue. I have verbage on the lexan in three places including a PTouch sticker! I also have the welcome prompt mention to push the Green Button. I feel it will take a little while for my customers to get it. The reviews have been great from all I have talked to, even the ones I said Push the Green Button for credit. Overall it is a great improvement over the old mag reader. I plan on doing the other 12 goldlines I have in the next year.

Last edited: