What's new

Need all new equipment, everything !! Bought a closed down car wash in Pasadena, Texas

washnshine

Reaction score
The tempered glass on cell phones can crack after a few well-positioned and well timed drops. I’m talking about the vandalism that many operators face with hammers, baseball bats, axes, screw drivers etc.

zathura21

Reaction score
Hey guys Sorry to respond late. I did not gave up, found middle ground to get the equipment's and rebuild the place real nice. In a friendly
budge.
I am opening the shop end of this Month.
I am looking for a plumber for some install work, any recommendations. Pasadena, Texas

water guy

Reaction score
Just checking out how your Project is Coming Along.

Etowah

zathura21

Reaction score
Just checking out how your Project is Coming Along.
Almost there, worked with a local installer to save money and had a very bad experience. We ask something in invoice and he install something else , thinking we will not notice. ( As we are newbies)
For example : He installed Speed-Air $2800 compressor and I paid him $4900 for Champaign compressor( clearly mentioned the model number in the invoice ) . And that compressor, he installed, is not working now. :(

We are struggling with few things, but will make it. Need yall good wishes.
We still don't have coin safe drawers and may need help from car wash community for it, to find a place to build it or get it near Houston

In below the arrowed the place we need coin safe drawer, if anyone know where to find it and who can help us.

View recent photos.jpeg

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
What is one the walls there?

Also, that faux stone could be a royal PITA to keep clean.

Looks good tho!

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I had two washes with safes that looked like that. One of them I got used from Greg Pack. They were T-handle, and most likely were Coleman. The other wash had the screw type with a Medeco plug lock. The wash had Magic Wand equipment. They are now owned by Istobal, so I would start there.

zathura21

Reaction score
Hi I.B,
Can you please tell me in layman language. I don't know what is Grep Pack ? I think it it the T handle Coleman one. Where can I get it near Houston and any contact number will be great help.

zathura21

Reaction score
I had two washes with safes that looked like that. One of them I got used from Greg Pack. They were T-handle, and most likely were Coleman. The other wash had the screw type with a Medeco plug lock. The wash had Magic Wand equipment. They are now owned by Istobal, so I would start there.
Hi I.B,
Can you please tell me in layman language. I don't know what is Grep Pack ? I think it it the T handle Coleman one. Where can I get it near Houston and any contact number will be great help.

washnshine

Reaction score
Greg Pack is a regular poster on this forum. He may catch this thread and chime in, or you can private massage him through the forum. You would use the envelope icon at the top of this page and you can search for Greg Pack to send him a personal message.

zathura21

Reaction score
Hi I.B,
THis is what i need
image0 (1).jpeg

zathura21

Reaction score
Hope this helps- Coleman phone # 1-713-683-9878
Thanks, I called and they have it.

One more question : I want to add bill validators ( Telo) to my meter door. Do anyone know who can do it. Or is it ez to do it. ( I already have the cut)

TMoliver

Reaction score
If you also have Coleman meters you may have to get replacement doors. I would think that credit card readers will bring in more profit than bill acceptors. and defiantly be less Maintenace.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Hi I.B,
Greg Pack is a good friend and one of the top posters here on the forum. He has used mostly Coleman-Hanna equipment throughout his career, so I assume those safes I got from him came from there. They look like your picture, but without the welded on tabs.

Ronnie

Reaction score
Almost there, worked with a local installer to save money and had a very bad experience. We ask something in invoice and he install something else , thinking we will not notice. ( As we are newbies)
For example : He installed Speed-Air $2800 compressor and I paid him $4900 for Champaign compressor( clearly mentioned the model number in the invoice ) . And that compressor, he installed, is not working now. :(

We are struggling with few things, but will make it. Need yall good wishes.
We still don't have coin safe drawers and may need help from car wash community for it, to find a place to build it or get it near Houston

In below the arrowed the place we need coin safe drawer, if anyone know where to find it and who can help us.

View attachment 11460
check kleen rite. They have everything you need for the car wash business

Zar

Reaction score
The old 80/20 saying strikes again - 80% of your time spent on 20% of your revenue
He never said how much he was making per year. Most of the time if that is your problem you are also making enough to support it.